We are shipping same day till 5pm CST Mon-Fri.
Also know as part#: MX915SPILL
If you are shipping to Canada please order this product from our other site at www.dccstands.com .
Protective Spill covers are flexible overlays, custom fitted to the keys. This custom design covers the Mx915/925 keypad to protect your terminal from liquid spills, dust and dirt.
- Flexible, Transparent, Durable Overlay
- Custom Fitted to the keys
- Easy to install and remove
- Protects from Liquid Spills, Food, Dust, Moisture, Oil, Grease, Dirt, and Bacteria.
- Enhances visibility with Anti-glare properties
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Clear, ultra-thin high quality polyurethane
- Dimensions: 3 ¼” x 2 ¾”
- MX915SPILL Also Part# : 37684971
Polymer: Thermoplastic Polyurethane, Aromatic Polyether (100% Latex Free)
Thickness: 0.0105 Inch
Max Continuous Temp: -60°F to 200°F / -51°C to 93°C
Melt Point Range: 339° F to 379°F / 171°C to 193°C
Modulus 100: 1000 psi / 6.90 MPa (test method ASTM D-638)
Modulus Break: 7000 psi / 48.26 MPa (test method ASTM D-638)
Key Attributes: Long Lasting, Tough, Strong, Abrasion resistant, Chemical resistant
The listed product does not contain any substances classified by Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) as Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC, updated January16, 2020).
- This compound is a non-PVC product and contains no plasticizers - The resin used to produce ET- 90090 complies with FDA CFR 177.2600 and 177.1680 for wet and dry food contact applications - The resin used to produce ET- 90090 is listed under NSF Article 61 1 These properties are based on the compound datasheet supplied by the resin manufacturer
The listed product does not contain any compounds currently listed as cancer causing or having reproductive toxicity by the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, also known as California Proposition 65.
Terminal is not included.
Click HERE for Installation Instructions