The FD-130 Terminal allows you to accept payments quickly and gets you ready for the latest in EMV chip-enabled payment devices.
The FD-130 Terminal from First Data is an affordable solution that combines performance, reliability and ease of use in compact, feature-rich devices. The best part is the FD130 Terminal is ready for EMV technology, the new industry standard in security. The FD130 uses cutting-edge technology to enable you to accept transactions when a customer presents you with an EMV card.
- Power supply
- 1 Roll paper
Introducing FD CARE For FD -130 Terminal
Offered Only With New FD-130 Purchase
The FD CARE Advance Replacement Plan (ARP) gives you the assurance that if your client’s equipment goes down, you can get them back up and running as soon as the next business day. Standard manufacturer warranty processes can often take several weeks before your device is repaired and returned - meanwhile your clients’ business suffers.
Failures covered by this plan include all failure types covered by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) warranty. FD CARE covers all cost components including the replacement equipment, shipping of the replacement equipment and return shipping of the defective equipment for a period of three years. With just one phone call, you can take care of equipment emergencies and know that your clients business won't miss a beat.
- Next business day delivery requests received before 4pm CST ship same business day. Otherwise ships next business day.
- FD Care only available in conjunction with new FD 130 equipment purchased through DCCS
FD CARE protects your FD 130 terminal for a full 3 years and offers:
- Replacement device shipped FedEx overnight to your location
- Free return shipping of defective device
- Toll-free support line to expedite replacement
- Eliminates costly and unexpected swap fees
Please contact your DCCS Customer Care Representative for details.