- This is a custom bracket that brings the PINpad off of the counter, and next to the POS Terminal.
- The bracket, made of metal with a black coating is secured between the POS stand and the terminal.
- The bracket cradle for the PINpad comes with three sets of screw holes to raise or lower the height of the PINpad.
- The mount comes with all of the mounting screws for the install. This solution is ideal for Server and Bar POS stations.
- The POS mount on the bracket has holes for both 70mm and 100mm VESA mounts.
- VESA mounts are the four screw holes that come standard on the back of a monitor/display.
- The mount can be used on the left or right side of the 15" monitor.
The mount does not include the PINpad.
Tools needed for the install:
- Regular sized screwdriver, small screwdriver
Custom mounts already produced for these PINPads:
- IPP310, IPP320, IPP350, Vx805 and PAX S300
Please specify at checkout or call to tell us which PINpad mount you need. If you want any other PINpad, there is a 25 unit minimum.